Open for swap to a simple keyboard. One that has built in speakers and no need for any amp. I just need a decent grand piano sound; touch responsive keys. Preferrably Roland EO9 or Yamaha PSR model plus cash. Also funding for a Big Baby Taylor.
Complete with Gig Bag, Cable, and Cord. (220V direct)
Issue: Medyo malabo lang yung LCD. Pero nababasa pa din naman. If you want po, pede nyo naman po ipalinis or bring your technician with you. No need to fix kasi kita pa rin naman.
* Pro-quality 76-note weighted-action workstation keyboard, velocity/aftertouch-sensitive
* 64-voice polyphony, 16-part multitimbral capabilities
* 8 MB of internal waveform memory; 40 MB and more than 1,500 Patches when fully expanded
* Accommodates up to four SR-JV80-Series expansion boards simultaneously
* 16-track MRC-Pro sequencer with direct-from-disk playback
* New sequencer functions like "non-stop" loop recording for added ease
* Huge 320x80 full-dot backlit LCD for instant verification of all parameters
* Onboard sequencer memory: 100 patterns, one song, 60,000 notes
* Advanced arpeggiator including MIDI sync and guitar strum mode
* Realtime Phrase Sequence (RPS) for on-the-fly triggering
* 42 insert effects: reverb, chorus, delay, ring modulation, distortion, etc.
* Two pairs of independent stereo outputs
* Quick Palette with four assignable sliders; Click out with volume knob
* Collection of dedicated function buttons for increased operational ease
Call or text seller for more information